If you have a concern, inquiry, or suggestion, we want to help! Please follow the guide below to make sure you get to the correct person or department so your issue can be resolved promptly.
Start With Your Student’s School
Many questions or issues involving a specific student can be resolved at the school level. Start by contacting your child’s teacher, school support staff, or the front office.
|Type of Concern, Inquiry or Suggestion
|Who to Contact
|Who to Contact If You Do Not Receive a Response
|Student or Classroom Specific
|Principal or Assistant Principal
|Use the options below/fill out the form
- Contact the Engage with APS community engagement team
- Contact the Superintendent
- Contact the School Board
- Search our Staff Directory
- Call the Family Information Line 703-228-8000 (transportation services, virtual learning, registration, extended day, food services, tech support, general questions)
- For HR or Personnel questions, please call 703-228-2726
- For media inquires, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our contact form below
Contact the District — General Questions:
(For specific school contacts, please visit the individual school sites by using the “Our Schools” menu at the top of this site)
Please be aware that correspondence through email is subject to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This means that your correspondence may be made public if (1) it deals with APS business, and (2) someone requests it – even if you have asked that your message be kept confidential. Only a few topics are exempt from the Virginia disclosure requirements such as communications about identifiable students and personnel information about individual employees.