School Board Vice Chair Barbara Kanninen will host virtual Open Office Hours on Mon, Nov. 16 from 5-7 p.m.
Dr. Kanninen will hold an open meeting using Microsoft Teams where community members are welcome to share their comments and concerns with the Board. Click here to join the virtual meeting. For assistance using Microsoft Teams visit https://aps2016.apsva.us/digital-learning/digital-learning-device-help/teams/.
- There is no sign up form
- Community members will be accepted into the meeting as they join between 5-7 p.m.
- Participants will be called to share their comments on a first-come, first-served basis; meaning in the order in which they log in to the meeting
- Participants will have 2 minutes to address Dr. Kanninen
- Please try to be concise with your comments to allow all participants an opportunity to speak
- Out of courtesy to others, please limit your comments to your 2 minute window
If a community member prefers a private conversation with Dr. Kanninen regarding a confidential matter, call 703-228-6015 or email email@example.com and include your name, phone number, and reference Open Office Hours. Dr. Kanninen will call individuals at his earliest availability.
The upcoming schedule for Open Office Hours is posted on the Open Office Hours web page.
Please contact the School Board Office at 703-228-6015 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.