School Board Member Tannia Talento will host virtual Open Office Hours on Mon, Nov. 23 from 4-7 p.m.
To provide as many community members as possible the ability to share their comments and concerns with the Board during Open Office Hours, Ms. Talento will manage her Open Office Hours a little different this week. Please read carefully so that you can sign up accordingly.
Ms. Talento will hold an “Open Meeting” using Microsoft Teams on three topics:
- 2022 School Year Calendars;
- Fall 2020 Elementary School Boundary Process; and
- Reopening of Schools/Distance Learning.
If a community member prefers a private conversation with Ms. Talento regarding a confidential matter or a topic not noted above, please sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080F44ADAF29A7FA7-school14. Sign up to participate in Open Office Hours using the Sign Up Genius links below. The sign up will be available until 4 pm on Nov. 23.
|Sign Up Genius
|2022 School Year Calendar
|4:30 – 5 p.m.
|Fall 2020 Elementary School Boundary Process
|5 – 6 p.m.
|Reopening of Schools & Distance Learning
|6 – 7 p.m.
During the open meetings for each of the topics:
- Staff will send an invitation for a Microsoft Teams meeting
- For assistance using Microsoft Teams, visit https://aps2016.apsva.us/digital-learning/digital-learning-device-help/teams/
- Participants will be called to share their comments on a first-come, first-served basis; meaning in the order in which they log in to the meeting
- Participants will be provided an opportunity to address Ms. Talento, depending on the number of participants in each open meeting, this opportunity may be brief
- Please try to be concise with your comments to allow all participants an opportunity to speak
- If time allows and everyone who has joined the meeting has had time to share their comments, a more in-depth conversation may follow
The upcoming schedule for Open Office Hours is posted on the Open Office Hours web page. Please contact the School Board Office at 703-228-6015 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.