Teachers who take attendance and/or keep a grade book can enroll in one of the online Synergy courses for teachers. Both courses are self-paced and may be started at any time
- Log in to the APS BlackBoard site (apsva.blackboard.com)
- Click the Classes tab.
- In the Class Search box – type Synergy
- Both the Elementary Teachers course and the Secondary Teachers course will appear in a list.
- Click the chevron next to the title for your level.
- Select Enroll.
- Click Submit.
- Click OK.
Teachers who complete an online course, do not need to attend a hands-on workshop. Successful completion of the course will be registered in ERO.
Synergy Training for Elementary Teachers
- Focuses on taking attendance and using the Synergy TeacherVUE tools.
- Should take 1 hour to complete.
- Contains step-by-step instructions, short videos, and a “Then and Now” resource comparing Synergy with eSchoolPlus.
Synergy Training for Secondary Teachers
- Focuses on taking attendance, using the Synergy TeacherVUE tools, and using the Grade Book.
- Should take 3 hours to complete.
- Contains step-by-step instructions, short videos, and “Then and Now” resources comparing Synergy with eSchoolPlus and with EasyGradePro Web.