For Counselors

Counselors – For advising students around dual enrollment
The documents in this section are for your use in advising students around dual enrollment. Some students may wish to pursue the General Studies certificate – a year of college before graduating high school. A student who wishes to pursue that certification must take at least 25% of their advanced classes through dual enrollment (9 credits.) The dual enrollment classes for the purposes of this certification would be NOVA courses. Information about the General Studies Certificate is included in this section of the APS website.

Information and Forms: